Mostly I enjoy living alone. There are however occasions when it, quite frankly sucks:
- No one to hold/lift/steady/straighten or brace the piece of timber I’m trying to put up or pull down.
- No one to hold the ladder or hand up the light globe.
- No one to go buy take away or just toast a sandwich when I’m too tired to even crawl into the kitchen.
- No one to bounce decorating ideas off. (Of course that also means no one to disagree with my plan to put an island in the kitchen and shelve the hall…)
- No one to mow the lawn while I build 😉
Mostly though, there is no one to ask the really important questions of, like, ‘If you were my label machine, where would I have put you?’